Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Success!

I think we had a productive day!  Our group contract has been turned in, we created our blog, and our project proposal is almost completely finished.  Next steps will be to clean up the proposal, as we still have a couple of issues, and to begin our research.  I'm feeling very positive about this project right now; I personally believe that we can have an excellent final product if we continue as we are.  A couple of ideas are brewing, and I can't wait to play around with this blog some more and make it shine.  I'm a little annoyed because I won't be able to be in class tomorrow to work on this due to my Career Conference, but that shouldn't affect our progress at all.  If everything goes as planned, (which it never does, I'm afraid) this should be a great project to end the year with.

No comments:

Post a Comment