Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost Finished

We finished the script for out video!  I still want to give it to somebody to proofread, but we will be ready to film by tomorrow.  Our progress was stalled slightly by the internet problems.  Emma couldn't even bring up our brochure on Word because it wouldn't connect.  That was frustrating.  However, it shouldn't be a major problem.  It shouldn't be a major project, unlike the video.  I plan on spending some time time tonight setting a few things situated, like the script.  Emma has been putting the actual video together (the graphics) while I write, playing on our strengths.  This has been working out very nicely, and we should have a great presentation.  I'm a little nervous on whether or not we can reach fifteen minutes, but I can't actually think of a reason as to why we wouldn't.  To the other groups reading this, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment